Welcome to world of Joseph (who has an unnatural proclivity to refer to himself in the third person). See that guy over there? That’s him. Purdy, ain’t he?
Throughout his life, Joseph has always been a social pariah, and, when confronted with things of a social nature, he tends to be rather, shall we say, awkward. While he is often misunderstood, has trouble communicating his true feelings, and rarely fits in, at least God still loves and accepts him. Even at his absolute lowest point, God never turned His back on him, just like it says it Romans 5:6-11 (NLT):
When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. 7 Now, most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good. 8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. 9 And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s condemnation. 10 For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son. 11 So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God.
Whether it be food, cartoons, video games, God-stuff, or just the daily life of Joseph, you are sure to be entertained in some fashion or form while you’re here. If not, maybe at least you can appreciate just how much weird stuff happens to me and maybe even reflect on your own life in the process.
Anyway, since there’s not enough filler here yet, here’s some random biographical trivia about Joseph you probably couldn’t care less about:
- Joseph is also known as FluffyWFLS
- Joseph once made a website about toast
- Joseph competed at Tipped Off 10 as WaffleIron and came dead last in his pool because he thought it would be smart to train for a Melee tournament by not playing it for an entire week
- Joseph once walked right into a glass door
- Joseph is still single
- Joseph currently owns five shirts that say “I pooped today!” with a very enthusiastic character above it: blue, black, green, brown, and gray. He wears them often
- Joseph made a choose-your-own-adventure game entitled “Who Barfed in the Fishbowl?” which depicts what would probably happen if he were to ever go on a date
- Two or three months later, “Who Barfed in the Fishbowl 2” happened
- Three is a number. Therefore, “Who Barfed in the Fishbowl 3” is confirmed
- In case it wasn’t obvious by now, this blog will regale you with the tales of the daily life of the local Joseph in an attempt to make people both laugh and ponder their own lives
- If you’re still reading this, then I think you’ll enjoy your stay here